CERTIFICATION OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 22001
The check realized by a disinterested party on the basis of which the issue of a special certificate of conformity is carried out is called as certification of QMS (an abbreviation from the concept "Quality Management System"). In this way, the conformity of system of the organization to a number of international requirements is documented. Release of standards for similar procedure – the sphere of interests of the international organization for standardization (to ISO, ISO, InternationalOrganizationforStandardization).
Voluntary ISO certification does not exempt from the need of carrying out mandatory certification. The right of obtaining the relevant document is granted to the organizations regardless of their activity.
The main certification systems are:
- Quality Management System ISO 9001-2011;
- System in the sphere of environment management ISO 14001-2007;
- work/health protection safety system OHSAS (OHSAS 18001:2007/GOST R 54934-2012);
- safety system of food products ISO 22001-2007;
- system of energy management ISO 50001-2012;
- integrated systems on the basis of ISO 9001, 22001, 14001, OHSAS 18001.
The company "ICC" rendered certification services in all mentioned directions.
For this purpose it is necessary to provide the following documents:
- demand of the organization for carrying out procedures;
- card of the enterprise;
- the list with the indication of main obligations of the structural subdivisions;
- the copies of charter documents – certificates of state registration of PE /legal entity in THE Inspectorate of the Ministry of Taxes and Duties, charter, references with the indication of TRN on tax registration;
- data with the indication of qualification structure of the organization (surname, name, patronymic, work experience, education of the technical governing employees) and the designation of a responsible for quality from administration (chief engineer, deputy director, technical director), and also the head of quality service. The period of validity of the certificate – three years.