CERTIFICATION AND DECLARATION OF PRODUCTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE FIRE SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.
Fire Safety Certificate – it is an official document confirming the conformity of fire characteristics of products to the established requirements. The issuance is performed after the tests of the samples.
Fire Safety Certificate is mandatory for the following groups of products:
• devices, substances and materials for fire protection;
• construction and finishing materials (floor and roof coverings, fire-resistant fillers, heat insulation material; sound insulation, PVC products and so on);
• electrical appliance, cable products;
• heat generating equipment;
• means of extinguishing, warning and alarm.
Mandatory and voluntary fire safety certificate.
To receive a document, confirming the required fire safety level of the product is also possible in a voluntary order. Besides the customer defines the check parameters himself, the results of which will be specified in the certificate – the voluntary certificate of fire safety of advantage at an entry into the new markets and conclusion of long-term contracts.
The package of documents for receiving fire safety certificate:
• application for certification;
• for the products of domestic production – technical characteristics, numbers of corresponding GOSTs;
• for imported products – technical description;
• passport of the products and materials;
• copies of certificates available;
• samples of products.
The fire safety certificate is valid for 5 years – then it will be necessary to undergo the procedure again.